1. The Stanley Hotel in Colorado, famously known as the inspiration for Stephen King's 'The Shining'.
2. The Catacombs of Paris, a maze of tunnels filled with the bones of over six million people.
3. The Island of the Dolls in Mexico, where dolls hang from trees and buildings in memory of a young girl who drowned nearby.
4. The Winchester Mystery House in California, a bizarre mansion with staircases that lead to nowhere and doors that open to walls.
5. The Tower of London in England, where many famous executions and ghost sightings have occurred.
6. The Myrtles Plantation in Louisiana, known as one of America's most haunted homes.
7. The Edinburgh Castle in Scotland, where visitors have reported seeing ghostly apparitions and hearing unexplained noises.