7 MOST UNDERRATED MOUNTAIN TOWNS TO VISIT IN AMERICA
1. Leavenworth, Washington - a Bavarian-style village with outdoor activities like hiking and skiing.
2. Durango, Colorado - a historic town with access to the San Juan Mountains and the Animas River.
3. Whitefish, Montana - a charming town near Glacier National Park with skiing and hiking opportunities.
4. Taos, New Mexico - a cultural hub with a vibrant art scene and access to the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.
LIKE SHARE AND SAVE
5. Stowe, Vermont - a picturesque town with access to Mount Mansfield and the Green Mountains.
6. Park City, Utah - a ski town with a historic downtown and access to the Wasatch Mountains.
7. Bend, Oregon - a town with a thriving craft beer scene and access to the Cascade Mountains.